Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A Year in a glimpse

I got this idea from mama-c-ta and I thought it was cute. It is the first sentence from the first post of each month. Click on the month to see the whole post. I did the same thing over at the baby's website.

January My "Happy New Year" hat is just a little big for me ; )
February Today I had a playdate with Cade and Keegan and Samuel.
March Tomorrow Rece will be 14 months!!!
April Well of course he would fall and hit his eye right before pictures!
May Look how grown up he looks.
June Well we have had a slightly rough week this week.
July Yummy Fries!!!
August HAPPY BIRTHDAY UNCLE JEFFREY!!
September GO BUCKS!!
October This weekend we went up to visit friends and see my nephew, Gabriel, get baptized.
November Well, I was hoping to get better pictures of him while trick or treating, but the weather was really crappy and wet, so we went down about 1 1/2 streets which was plenty.
December We were in a pinch...... ...so we hired some help!

1 comment:

katertoter said...

Man, what a difference a year makes. It sounds like you are getting ready and excited for the new baby. Happy holidays and can't wait to find out what you are having.
~katie