Friday, December 01, 2006

Bittersweet





These pictures were taken at my mom's house. This was officially her last day in the house. It has been a crazy few weeks, but she is now moved out. It is sad for me to think that another family is living in the house that I grew up in from the time I was 1, but it was for the better. It doesn't really make it any easier. The second picture is his new cheese face. Or his cheesy smile. He didn't get that from me, it must be daddy.
But, in good news, WE WILL BE GETTING A NEW CAR this weekend! We are very excited!
And lately, like the last 3 or 4 days, Rece has been telling us that he needs his diaper changed a lot! It isn't everytime, but it is poo and pee. I am sure it is just a phase, but it is some sign that he doesn't want to be sitting in it.

No comments: