Saturday, April 08, 2006

Decisions

After doing LOTS of research and reading online, I have come to a decision. I will be trying the bumGenius cloth diapers. They have a policy that you can buy one, try it-wear and wash-and if you don't like it you can send it back for a full refund within 14 days. They are pocket diapers that are one size fits all. I will probably end up buying 18-24 total once I figure out if I like them. Then once I am adjusted I will experiment with other types. I do not however want to experiment with prefolds like our parents used to use! Did you know that on average(6 diapers a day) I pay $2900 a YEAR for disposable diapers??? That is crazy. And with each subsequent baby, my mom is going to throw me a diaper shower so I will have a nice little collection by the end!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cool, can't wait to hear how you like them. I am going to try a new all in one today from Cute Baby Shoes. See how it goes. I still love our Fuzzibuns but that is a great deal if you can return it after you try it. I also want to try Happy Heiny's. Many on my list!!