Friday, April 07, 2006

Cloth and Wind

Ok, so I never thought I would be saying this, but I am seriously considering cloth diapers! Rece just has such a sensitive bum/"area". At his 15 month appt. the doctor said he had an infection on this lower abdomen right where the top of the diaper is, he said that it is probably caused by the diaper. So all of you cloth using mommies where does a beginner start with cloth diapers. I can't imagine that I will use ONLY cloth. At least not at first. But I will probably try them out at least while we are home. Ok and I am totally ignorant with cloth, so I need all the info. that someone can give me. What is the best way to rinse poop out before actually washing them? Where do you put the dirty ones until you are ready to do a load of laundry? How many to order at first? Any info. would be useful.


And this is what happens when you have the car windows open with a baby in the backseat! A little windblown. He loved it, he was giggling like crazy!












And this is what happens when I try to take a picture. He wants to see the screen where the pictures show up so everytime I turn it on him he throws a fit and crawls toward the camera!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course, you know my answer . . . General Diaper Service. It shouldn't cost any more than disposables . . . and they treat the diapers to match the sensitivity of each baby's skin.

Love, Mom