Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Beauticontrol

Alright all you blog people: This is going to be a little bit of a sales pitch! I have started selling BeautiControl products. It is similar to Mary Kay or the like but it focuses more on skin care and spa treatments, but also does have make-up. I am not actively selling it by having spa parties, I joined for my own benefit, but if I can make a little extra money, why not? They really do have some great products. I am not going to go into a lot of detail on here, so if you would like to email me to ask me more specific questions you can, but I will say that the one product that I joined for is the stretch mark cream!!! It really works. It doesn't not make them disappear but it makes them significantly less noticeable!!!! Of course there is a lot more, so I will leave you with my website that you can browse the product and order from. Please post a comment or email me with questions!! The website is http://www.beautipage.com/toniamessmer/. Thanks for all your support.

No comments: