Sunday, January 22, 2006

THINGS CHANGE!

Well, weaning was much harder than I thought it would be(on me). Yeah, Rece screamed in the morning and he was fussy all day, but he probably would have gotten over it in the next few days. However, I knew it would be hard and I would probably cry, but I think I should have been crying because it was sad that it was over, not wondering if I did the right thing. So this morning Rece nursed again! And I am much happier about that decision and so is he! I am not going to put a time limit on it. When I am ready I will be done. Until then Rece will still be boobyfed!

LOOK HOW HAPPY HE LOOKS ABOUT THIS DECISION!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good decision! I nursed my daughter for just over 17 months and my son just over 12 months. We all loved it!

Averie's grandma