Saturday, November 18, 2006

Random

Yes, climbing in our house has officially begun. He loves climbing up here and touching the pictures. Part of me says let him do it, he is just exploring, the other part of me says get him down from there before he breaks something.
*****************************************************************
Here he was telling me that the song in the book was "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes". Head is the only one he knows, but he can pick it out of the book.
*******************************************************************
And the wonderful cup throwing has come back! Apparantly not throwing it was the phase. This is going to drive us out of our minds!

GO BUCKEYES! BEAT MICHIGAN!

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

Climbing finally faded here - I think. Whew. Well, except for Nate Nate.

Oh - that head and shoulders song. That's what that Laugh and Learn puppy sings. I hear it in my sleep!

The striped sweater with the striped socks - I want to squeeze his legs!!