Friday, October 06, 2006

Pictures

We got Rece's 21 month/christmas pictures done last night. We also got some family pictures and pregnancy pictures in there. They turned out pretty good. As usual, it was nearly impossible to choose which to buy. Rece was a little terror in the fact that he did not want to stay in that room. When we get pictures we always go to Target and we try to get the same girl. She is great with Rece and even when I figure the pictures are not going to be that great she manages to get some great shots. The only thing I wasn't thrilled about is that they didn't have their christmas stuff yet. Normally, I wouldn't expect that in early October, but I got a coupon in the mail like a month ago with all christmas pictures on it and advertising New Christmas backdrop. So, we have a non-christmas, plain backdrop for the christmas pictures. But, oh well. I was going to get his 21 month pictures regardless and I didn't want to make a special trip just for christmas pictures. The family and pregnancy turned out really good. I will post a couple when I get them, but there are way too many to post all of them.
I really hope this next baby is even close to as photogenic as Rece, but I figure if he/she isn't it will cost less! :)

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

I tell you - I get so caught up in buying every picture, it's ridiculous. Not to mention I have nowhere to put that many huge pictures!! But when you have a cute baby - whatcha gonna do??