Sunday, December 11, 2005


This weekend we went up and visited Averie!! It was really fun and we got along great!!! This time when I pierced her ears with my squealing she didn't cry at all! Neither of us are crawling or walking yet so we just sat and hung out together. I loved trying to steal a kiss when no one was looking but they got it on camera and they caught her trying to hold my hand! We opened our christmas gifts to each other and she got me a cute outfit that I will be able to wear in a couple of months and some blocks and a soft book about shapes!! I tore some of the wrapping off of the gifts but mostly I wanted the card and to eat the paper. We had so much fun and next time she will come down here for my birthday. I can't wait for that...more of these gifts! Posted by Picasa

No comments: