Friday, December 16, 2005


Note from Mommy: We have come to the understanding that unfortunately for everyone involved teething is awful!! Rece now has 2 teeth...you can just barely see them in this picture. I guess every tooth is going to come with about a week of pure misery! This misery includes waking up in the 5:00 hour and taking very short and inconsistent naps and being whiny and cranky and fussy all day long...and that is just me! No, not really but that is how I feel when Rece is like that...but then he has a day like today, when he is pure laughs and smiles and great naps and it erases the last week(except I need 24 hours of sleep now;) Oh well I guess this is just all part of the joys of motherhood and I will eventually forget about it and do it all over again! His two teeth have come about 5 weeks apart so at this rate it is going to take him 2 years to get all his teeth, but I guess that is Rece for you...takes his time with everything...I guess I should have been prepared for that after is slow entrance into the world! I hope everyone is having a great holiday season and we will hopefully see and talk to everyone in the next couple of weeks. Posted by Picasa

No comments: